Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hello to everyone that doesn't follow my blog! I'm baaack!

I started a new job 3d modeling job which has been taking up most of my time, and the beta will be released soon.  I will be able to showcase some models I've made on this blog in the near future.

In the meantime, I should probably do stuff other than 3d....like dance!  Well, actually..more like draw with a wacom.  And I'll probably draw cars.  Lots of cars.  Then I'll probably draw other things like toasters.  Then I'll move on to harder things...like people.

I recently read a quote "As an artist, if you can draw pretty ladies, you'll never go hungry."

Where has the person who said that been all my life?

1 comment:

  1. Who cares about the guy who said that, you should be asking where all of those pretty ladies are.

    ReplyDelete